Sunday 6 July 2014

Review - Birthday Satchel


In less than a week it's my Twenty-Something birthday & yesterday my sister gave me an early birthday gift! A beautiful satchel, I love satchels! I'm not a handbag person at all & when satchels became all the rage I knew I'd have to have one or two or ten! Sadly my beloved is coming to the end of it's life and starting to fray, which is why this lovely bag means even more. 

Firstly, I love the twist from a normal satchel. The little pouch in the middle of the bag is something I haven't seen done before, it's a great size to fit a phone in or a coin purse. It also makes the front more attractive with sweeping curve of the lid going around it. 
Secondly, the colour. It described as Taupe, a brownish grey mixed with gold. It not a colour I would pick for my self as I tend to go with dark colours like black & grey with bags but it's really starting to grow on me. The gold from the buckles really compliments it well. 
Inside the satchel has a main zip which keeps all your belongs safe and sound, once inside a second zip compartment at the back of the bag & two pockets at the front, one small one large which I shall be placing my keys in so they don't rattle around! The bag itself looks and feels sturdy and will hopefully last longer then the meek 6 months of my last one!
 

All round I would give it 5/5 but even this satchel might not able to stop me looking at others. 

From: Fashion Only. RRP: Around £20.

Michaela.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...