Tuesday 14 October 2014

Wishlist - Oliver Bonas

  I think I may have found my new favourite shop! Oliver Bonas has everything.. Homeware, Clothes, Furniture, Jewellery & much, much more. Although I will have to take a mortgage out on my imaginary house to buy everything I love on the site, I still think they're a reasonable priced shop. So here is my most loved pieces from Oliver Bonas;

| Scarf - £9 | Photo Frame - £26 | Hanging Mirror - £25 | Coffee Table - £350 | 
| Round Stone Bangle - £26 | Chest of Draws - £495 |
| Leaf & Stone Necklace - £26 | Dress - £65 | Hand & Nail Cream - £8.50 |

  Now lets just take a moment to talk about Oliver Bonas furniture, it is just gorgeous & out there at the same time! Different colour combinations, types of wood and all the different draws handles on one piece.. amazing! I think if you got one of these piece it would have to be the focus of your room & everything else toned down, otherwise the room would slash and be too much to take in at once (white walls, framed black & white prints, matching blue sofa, etc). The prices may seem a little high but they're pieces you'll love & have for a number of years! 
  The jewellery I've picked out I'm secretly thinking of buying for myself as a present. Christmas is only round of corner & I need a few new pieces for family meals & outings. The necklace is a great autumn piece, the leaf design is lovely, really delicate, stunninig. I'm really into stone jewellery at the moment which is why I think I've picked out two items featuring them; I think it's a good investment as stone is timeless, you would of seen it in the flapping 1920's and it's a good bet it will be round another hundred years.
  The hanging copper mirror would of been a great edition in the A/W Copper Wishlist, Copper is really popular at the moment for home decor! This mirror would be a great way to add a little detail into your living room or hallway.
  
  I think this shop may be my favourite find of the year... If only I was a rich girl (Gwen Stefani moment there.. That song will stuck in my head for days now!) I would be buying their whole stock & everything they get in future.

  Have you used Oliver Bonas before? Found any little gems?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...