Thursday 7 August 2014

Photo Collage - Better Late Then Never.

  Do you ever get that, you plan something down to a T & then something small and silly gets in your way. Well quite a few days ago (Okay, weeks ago) it was my birthday day out with Mr M, It was lovely! Best birthday in quite awhile; We went to old, sleepy town of Ilkley, West Yorkshire. A lovely little spa town with the beautiful River Wharfe running through it. So, it's taken me all this time to edit the photos from that day.. & here they are, Enjoy!


  I think I'm in love with that bridge; I must of taken literally fifty photos of it, in every angle possible! Don't you think it would be a great place for an engagement photo session? Or a children's portrait session?

  Have you ever been? & Don't you think the duckie is so cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...