Thursday 28 August 2014

Wishlist - Ebay #2 - Pastel Blue & Pink Edition


| Straws - 99p | Chair - £54.99 | Duvet Cover - £16.95 | Handbag - £16.06 |
| Jewellery Box - £32.00 | Ceramic Butterfly Dish - £6.25 |

  I've been at it again, making huge watch list on Ebay.. I don't think a day goes by without having a quick look for bargains now & I reckon I've found a few goodies this time! 
  We'll start off with the straws shall we? They're a gorgeous pastel pink chevron pattern & made out of environmental safe paper; They would make me the envy of all my friends on instagram for sure! They also come in array of different colours including yellow, blue, grey, purple & red. At only 99p for a pack of 25 you can't go wrong!
  Next up is this beautiful replica of a Philippe Starck's ghost chairs series; First prduced in the 1998 they have become ever more popular with interior desingers in the last few years. This one is in a lovely rose hue; I can imagine it sitting infront of a bedroom dresser in my dream house. As original Philippe Starck ghost chairs go for over £200 this is a bargain at £54.99 with free delivery!

  If you like Shabby Chic or are obsessed with rose patterns (as many of us are!) then this is for you. A charming Catherine Lansfield Duvet Cover called Canterbury Floral Blue. As I have only just brought a new gorgeous duvet cover, I have this may have to wait awhile!
  As a teenager I classed myself as a skater who couldn't skate so the closest I came to a handbag was a Roxy Music Backpack, then in my twenty's I transitioned from backpack to satchel & to this day I still haven't owned a handbag (I know.. I'm not a proper girl) But I'm thinking this lovely blue Korean handbag could maybe be my first? Firstly, lovin' the colour. Secondly, arn't those winged sides cute? Thirdly, It comes with a strap in-case I can't go full handbag & I can wear it on my shoulder.
   Next up we have a Turquoise Glass Geometric Print Mirror Jewellery Box from the Debenhams Ebay shop, I think this would look gorgeous on a bedside table! I've never really liked mirrored objects but the turquoise geometric pattern really sets it apart.
  Lastly, I have had to include these ceramic cute little butterfly dishes; I think these are advertise as food dishes but I reckon it would be great to hold rings & earrings on each side!

  Have you seen anything of Ebay lately? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...